p, blockquote 1,0,1,0,0 ->
And if you like cottage cheese pastries, try cottage cheese pancakes (two recipes with photos step by step) with cherry and milk sauce. p, blockquote 2.0,0,0,0 ->
p, blockquote 3,1,0,0,0 ->
- cottage cheese of any fat content - 200 g,
- butter - 180 g,
- flour - about 300 g
- vanillin - on the tip of a knife,
- baking powder dough - 1 teaspoon,
- sugar - about 100 g.
How to cook cookies from the crow's feet
p, blockquote 4,0,0,1,0 ->
p, blockquote 5,0,0,0,0 ->
- Rub the chilled butter bar on a coarse grater or chop into small pieces with a knife blade.
- Cottage cheese vigorously knead with a fork. We get rid of hard lumps to make the dough soft and uniform. We spread the curd mass in a container with oil chips.
- Sift most of the flour, combine with baking powder and vanilla. Add to the butter-curd mixture and manually knead the dough.
- Pour flour in small portions until the soft mass ceases to stick to the palms. We collect the dough into a ball and put it on the shelf of the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- After the specified time, we dust the rolling pin and the working surface of the table with flour and roll out the cooled curd dough in pieces 4-5 mm thick. Using a molding ring, the neck of a glass or cookie mold, we cut out round cakes with a diameter of 7-8 cm.
- Pour sugar in a convenient flat bowl. Each bread is generously breaded on both sides in sugar. Fold the dough circle in half, then four times. As a result, we obtain triangular blanks with a plentiful layer of sugar both outside and inside.
- We shift the future cottage cheese cookies “Triangles” onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Do not forget to observe the distance between the workpieces, as baking will increase in size. We send a baking tray with curd triangles to a pre-heated oven. Bake at 180 degrees until golden brown. This will take about 20-30 minutes.
- Before serving ready-made curd cookies "Triangles" (or "Crow's feet") must be cooled.
Classic Curd Triangles
Very tasty, and most importantly, simple curd cookies, the origins of which go back to distant childhood. The recipe is designed for a user of a kitchen of any level, so everyone can handle it. By the way, the cookies are called “Triangles” because they fold the dough, like in the old envelopes. It is also called curd cookies "Convert".
Triangles cottage cheese cookies are especially necessary for children, because cottage cheese is useful in high calcium content, which is so necessary for a child’s growing body. But not all kids love to eat cottage cheese. That's why the cottage cheese is hidden in cookies! And there is no sugar in the dough. Sugar is used only for dipping cookies.
- cottage cheese 250 g
- butter 100 g
- flour 170 g
- sugar 3-4 tbsp. spoons
- baking powder 1/2 tsp
- salt pinch
With this amount of ingredients in this recipe, 20–25 cookies are obtained, with a total weight of approximately 500 g.
Mash the cottage cheese with a pinch of salt to a state of homogeneous mass without lumps. Add melted butter and mix. Add flour and baking powder through a sieve. Flour must be sifted almost always: it is saturated with air, which then helps the dough to bake better. Knead the dough with a spoon or hands, then make a ball of dough with your hands. And remove the dough in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. The dough should be well aged in the cold, so that it becomes more elastic. Then it will roll out better and will not crumble.
After an hour, we take our ball out of the refrigerator and leave it to warm at room temperature for 10 minutes. After that, we start making curd cookies ourselves. We roll out the dough on a flat surface, well sprinkled with flour - the dough will show more desire to stick to this very surface. The thickness of the dough should be 2-3 mm.
We take a culinary ring or a glass with thin edges and cut into circles dough with a diameter of 9-10 cm. Now, each circle on one side is dipped in a saucer with sugar and turn in half the sugar side inward. Dip one side again in sugar and again turn the sugar side inward. Squeeze the resulting quarter circle and dipped in sugar for the last time on one side, put sugar up on a baking sheet covered with baking paper or a silicone rug.
We put a baking tray with cookies in an oven preheated to 200 ° C. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden top. We take out the baking tray with cookies from the oven and carefully transfer them to a plate. At this moment, it may seem that the cookies have not been baked, as it will be rather soft, but this impression is false, when the cookies cool, they will “fix” and become as it should, soft with a pleasant crust. The finished cookies are completely cooled and laid out on a beautiful plate. Triangles curd cookies are ready, it's time to make tea and to the table! Bon Appetit!
How to Cook "Cookies" Curd Triangles ""
Curd triangles with apple
Cookies with cottage cheese and grated apple will be an excellent treat for both adults and children. It consists of only natural ingredients, which distinguishes homemade cookies from store counterparts. The curd and apple cookies turn out to be very interesting in taste, due to sugar sprinkling it has a thin crisp, remaining soft inside.
- Butter - 75 g
- Sugar - 50 g (per dough) + 30 g (sprinkled)
- Curd - 150 g
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Apples - 150 g (grated weight)
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- Flour - about 190 g
Prepare the necessary ingredients. Remove the butter in advance from the refrigerator, it should become soft. Combine soft butter in a bowl with sugar and grind with a spoon. In the butter-sugar mixture, beat the egg. Stir until smooth. Peel the apples, cut the core. Rub the flesh on a coarse grater.
Squeeze the grated apples from the juice (juice is not needed). Add the pulp to the butter-egg mixture. Add cottage cheese here. Stir the combined ingredients. Pour in the flour sifted with baking powder. Flour can go from 150 g to 200 g, depending on the curd, juiciness of apples and the size of the egg. Knead not too steep dough. Turn on the oven and preheat to 180 degrees. From the dough, form a ball weighing about 40-50 g. Roll this ball on all sides in sugar.
Form the rest of the cookies in exactly the same way (I got 11 big enough cookies). Cover the baking sheet with baking parchment and place the cookies on the baking sheet. Bake cottage cheese and apple cookies for about 25 minutes. Put the finished cookies on a plate and cool. Curd cookies with apple can be served. Bon Appetit!
Rate the recipe Cookies "Curd Triangles":
Please enter the characters from the image
The recipe did not like. A lot of oil.
I liked the cookies, thanks for the recipe. I put margarine instead of butter. It is necessary that the curd is not liquid, then the flour does not have to add a lot.
I liked the cookies, thanks for the recipe. I put margarine instead of butter. It is necessary that the curd is not liquid, then the flour does not have to add a lot.
The dough does not turn out liquid, what are you))) Maybe they took a soft butter. I took it only from the refrigerator, cut it with a knife in a bowl, mixed it with cottage cheese, a little bit of flour, and then kneading it on the table and adding flour slowly. I always add flour to the eye, bring to a consistency, but there did not work for more than two glasses, well, 2.5 can. But the baking time is not consistent. Firstly, my stove allows you to set the temperature to 160 or 180 (from the closest ones), took 180, baked for 15 minutes, looked - pale ones, and added another 7 minutes. It turned out amazingly tasty)). Next time I think to add vanillin or cinnamon, I’ll experiment))
Curd triangles with strawberries
This time before you are strawberry cookies made from cottage cheese "triangles". Very tender, tasty and very curd. Strawberries give triangles a special taste, add a touch of sourness and make them very, very juicy. Let's cook!
- 500 g flour
- 300 g butter
- 150 g sour cream
- 50 g sugar
- 2 yolks
- 6 g dry yeast
- 20 ml of water
- 1/4 teaspoon of soda
- 500 g of cottage cheese
- 200 g sugar
- 1 protein
- 2–4 tbsp. tablespoons of flour
- 100-200 g of strawberries
- 1 protein for lubrication
- some sugar to sprinkle
Pour dry yeast into water and leave to swell for several minutes. Any dry yeast is suitable for the recipe, I have special yeast for baking. Sift the flour, add the cold chopped butter and quickly grind into crumbs. There is no need to achieve very small crumbs, the size of a pea will be quite enough. Pour sugar, stir.
Add soda to sour cream. Soda in the recipe is needed in order to extinguish the acid contained in the sour cream, so if the sour cream is not acidic, then you can take less soda or not put it at all. And if sour cream, then soda can be put a little more.
Stir the swollen yeast to dissolve completely. Then pour into sour cream and stir. We divide eggs into proteins and yolks. Only the yolks will go to the dough. We also use proteins in this recipe, but a little later, so we put them aside for now, and mix the yolks with sour cream.
In the flour crumbs we make a hole, pour in the sour cream mixture and quickly knead the dough. Knead the dough for a long time, knead it as quickly as possible. The main task is to achieve uniformity, this will be quite enough. And since the flour is different everywhere, during the batch you may need to add some more flour, if suddenly the dough turns out to be very soft and sticky. Wrap the dough in a cling film and send for an hour in the refrigerator.
Rub the cottage cheese with sugar into a homogeneous mass. For the filling, it is advisable to use dry cottage cheese, not very wet, so that you do not have to add a lot of flour and the filling does not turn out to be mealy. I knead the cottage cheese with a crush, this is enough to get a homogeneous filling. As an option, if the cottage cheese, for example, homemade grains, then you can break it with a submersible blender or rub through a sieve.
Pour in one egg white, evaluate the density of the filling and, if necessary, add to the flour to make the filling thicker. An average of 2–4 tablespoons of flour is required. Chop strawberries. Break the remaining protein with a fork so that it is homogeneous.
We take out the dough from the refrigerator and roll it into a layer. If the dough after the refrigerator is very dense - let it warm for 15–20 minutes, and then start rolling out. The thickness of the rolling is up to you. We cut into squares, I cut into squares measuring about 10 x 10 cm.
Grease the edges of the square with protein, lay out the curd filling, strawberries on top and fasten the edges. There are a lot of fillings for a prescription and it’s okay if it starts to creep out somewhere. In the oven, the filling will set and no longer leak out. Grease the remaining egg white on top and sprinkle with sugar.
We bake in a preheated to 200 ° C oven, put the pan in the middle, heating top-bottom. Triangles are baked for about 15–20 minutes, although everyone has different ovens, so watch out. Cookies made from cottage cheese “triangles” should be browned, filling - grab.
In my opinion, such triangles are tastier when they are completely cooled, although they can be served hot. They really turn out very tender, tasty, very curd and very juicy. Enjoy your tea party!
Useful Cooking Tips
To curd triangles are successful, use the following tips:
- Sift the flour several times. Then the baking is magnificent and airy.
- Thoroughly knead the cottage cheese. The curd mass is often wiped through a fine sieve so that there are no lumps left.
- If you are worried about your figure, then cookies can be made low-calorie. To do this, instead of the usual cottage cheese, use fat-free.
- Cookies are decorated with grated chocolate, powder or confectionery toppings on top. If you are not a fan of this “decor”, you can grease the triangles with a beaten egg and sprinkle with sugar. The cookies are covered with a thin golden crust.
If you want to decorate cookies from cottage cheese “triangles”, your imagination will tell you how to do it.
Classic recipe for cottage cheese cookies with sugar
I'll start with the most common and popular recipe. In the people it is also called classic.
It was for him that our grandmothers cooked this treat in Russian stoves. Well, maybe not everyone had such stoves, but I found this design and can expertly say that the food in it turns out to be awesomely tasty!
- cottage cheese - 200 g
- butter - 100 g,
- egg - 1 pc.,
- baking powder - 1 tsp,
- 2 cups of flour,
- Sugar - 100 g.
We get butter in advance from the refrigerator.
Put cottage cheese, butter and egg in a bowl and grind the whole mass with a blender.
Pour baking powder into a glass with flour. We will lay out its remains, which will be typed into a glass, on the countertop and in it we begin to knead the dough until all the flour is gone.
As soon as you get a uniform consistency, pay attention that the mass does not stick to your hands and remains soft. Put it in a bowl and leave to rest for 30 minutes.
We roll it into a thin cake and cut out circles with a diameter of about 8 cm. It’s better not to take smaller ones to prevent very small cookies.
We will prepare a plate with sugar and dip each circle into it.
Turn in half the sugar side inward and dip again.
Once again in half and again on the plate.
It remains to put the cookies on a flat baking sheet and bake.
To do this, set the temperature to 200 degrees, and the timer for 20 minutes.
Delicious triangles made without eggs at home
This recipe is also popular, but still falls short of the classic, because there are no eggs in the composition.
- 300 g of cottage cheese
- 120-150 g butter,
- 2/3 cup sugar (+ 2-3 tbsp. For dipping cookies),
- 6-7 tablespoons with a slide of flour
- 5 g. of baking powder and vanilla sugar
Cottage cheese should be kneaded with a fork or frayed through a sieve so that there are no extra lumps.
Mix it with softened vegetable oil and sugar. Grind and add flour. It is better to do this in parts, because it is more convenient to knead.
This dough does not like long kneading, so we finish it as soon as the mass ceases to stick to the hands and the rolling pin.
We remove the dough in the refrigerator for half an hour so that the oil has time to harden and not flow. And then proceed to the formation of cookies.
Roll it into a thin rectangle. It is very elastic and therefore easy to work with.
Using a glass, cut circles. This is the most convenient and fastest option, which is always at hand.
Pour sugar into a flat plate, take a circle and press it with your hand so that the crystals adhere.
Fold in half and press again, then fold again and press again.
Put the triangles on a baking sheet and bake at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Oil-free diet treat (margarine)
For those who follow the figure and count calories, I propose the option without fat. We remove the oil from the composition, and I never use margarine at all. I believe that it is very harmful to our blood vessels.
- 150 g of cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 150 g flour
- 5 g of baking powder
- Pinch of powder
In a deep bowl we combine cottage cheese, sugar. Separate the yolks from the proteins and put them in a common bowl. This mass must be well ground.
Sift flour and add baking powder. Mix everything by hand to make the dough soft and not sticky.
We roll it into a 1 mm thick layer and separate the circles with a glass or round shape. Roll each blank in half and then again in half to make a triangular shape.
Grease a baking sheet or cover it with parchment paper.
Put the cookies and send them to bake in the oven for 190 degrees for about 18-20 minutes.
Sprinkle hot triangles on top with powdered sugar.
The method of preparation of rice flour and sugar free
They probably heard that adherents of proper nutrition have the term “gluten”. I will not say whether it is harmful or not, there are many discussions on this topic, but I note that it is contained in wheat flour.
Therefore, for connoisseurs of gluten-free nutrition, I offer a recipe from rice flour and completely without sugar. We will replace it with banana and raisins.
- cottage cheese 250 g
- 1 egg
- salt 1/3 tsp
- 1 banana
- Raisins - 3-4 tbsp.
- vanillin - 0.5 tsp
- sunflower seeds - 2 tbsp. l
- rice flour to make a thick dough, about 220-250 g (1.5 cups)
Put the grated cottage cheese and the egg in a bowl. Mix the mass with a whisk.
Rub the banana and spread in a bowl. At this stage, you can add flavorings, dried fruits or candied fruits, such as raisins and seeds.
Pour vanilla and a couple of tablespoons of flour. We begin to knead the dough so that it does not stick to your hands.
Roll out the dough into the formation is not very thin so that it does not tear. A width of approximately 5 mm will be sufficient.
Cut out circles in any round shape. We turn them in half, and then again. Next, put them on a baking sheet. We send to bake in the oven at 220 degrees for 15 minutes.
Cottage Cheese Triangles Recipe Triangles
This recipe will be possible even for an inexperienced hostess. Cooking does not take much time, and the result will unexpectedly and pleasantly surprise you. Curd dough is soft and elastic.
What we need:
- granular cottage cheese - 250 g,
- butter - 200 g,
- wheat flour - 2 cups,
- baking powder, or slaked soda - 1 tsp,
- sugar - 1/3 cup, or to taste,
- a pinch of salt.
Oven-filled goose legs in the oven
I really like pastries with filling, for example, with jam or poppy seeds. You can also take an apple. Its aroma is always associated with yummy and stimulates appetite.
- margarine or butter - 1 pack
- cottage cheese - 500 g
- flour -500-600 g (maybe a little more, see the consistency of the test)
- chicken egg - 1 piece
- 1 tsp baking powder
- granulated sugar
- 1 apple
Grind the cottage cheese with soft margarine or butter, drive in an egg.
Mix the dough with baking powder and sifted flour. Knead it by hand and set aside in the refrigerator for half an hour so that it does not melt.
During this time, peel the apple, peel it on a grater and mix with 1 tsp. Sahara.
Roll out the dough into a thin layer, for convenience it can be divided into several parts.
We cut the round blanks and put some apple filling inside.
Wrap the circle in half and stick the edge well so that the apple juice does not leak. Then dip this half in sugar and wrap again. Dip again.
We flatten the triangle with a fork on top to give an imitation of the Goose foot.
We send to bake on a greased baking sheet in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
The best recipe with cinnamon and raisins for 500 g of cottage cheese
Previous recipes were designed for 150-300 g of cottage cheese. If this amount is not enough for your family, then let's consider another composition, calculated on 500 g of cottage cheese.
To improve the taste we take cinnamon and raisins.
- 0.5 kg of cottage cheese
- 150 g butter
- 150 g granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 0.4 kg of flour (of which 50 g for sprinkling)
- 3 drops of vanilla essence
- 2 drops of orange essence (you can take the zest of orange)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 50 g raisins
Cottage cheese is immediately mixed with soft butter, sugar and an egg. For convenience, you can even use a blender to remove all lumps and combine the ingredients into a homogeneous mass.
Sift the flour for the test, drip the essences and pour the baking powder. Any additives, including orange peel, get enough sleep at this stage.
We begin to knead the dough so that it remains soft.
The longer you knead it, the harder it gets.
Roll out a rectangle about 5 mm thick. Pour sugar and cinnamon into separate flat plates.
We cut out the round billets of the future cookies, put the raisins in the middle, put the round round in half and dip in sugar first, then in a plate with cinnamon.
And again, roll and sprinkle with sugar.
Then you need to fold the triangles on a leaf and put in the oven.
We select a temperature of 200 degrees, and set the timer for 15-25 minutes.
So, the simplest treat is ready and it's time to drink tea. And I advise you to keep these recipes, because they can help out not once, both young and experienced housewife.
|Cottage cheese||220-250 g|
|Wheat flour||230-250 g|
|Baking powder for the dough||10-12 g|
|Granulated sugar||40-60 g|
|Sunflower oil||15-20 ml|
How to choose the right ingredients
- I strongly recommend using fine-grained cottage cheese when preparing cookies, and preferably pasty, with which there is much less fuss in the process of kneading dough. However, if you do not like cottage cheese that is too fat, take friable, low-fat and mash it thoroughly by hand.
- Butter must be top grade and very fresh. The recipe also allows the use of creamy margarine during the preparation of the dough.However, it is not recommended to add spreads and low-quality mixtures to the workpiece, since such ingredients can significantly impair the taste of the finished products.
- In addition to cinnamon, a variety of confectionery additives can be used to make cookies. In my opinion, fresh ginger, lemon zest, chopped marmalade and multi-colored confectionery powder perfectly complement cookies, making it truly tasty and fragrant.
Step-by-step cooking process
- Butter in the amount of 80-100 g is removed from the refrigerator to soften at room temperature. Pour 220-250 g of cottage cheese into a deep bowl, add soft butter to it. Using a fork, knead the mass, combining the butter with cottage cheese. You can also use a hand blender at this stage - it will help to significantly reduce the time of stirring.
- Pour 230-250 g of sifted wheat flour into a homogeneous mass, and send 10-12 g of baking powder there.
- Mix the dough with a spoon, then start the manual kneading. The mass should be homogeneous, smooth and not stick to the hands.
- We transfer the finished dough into a plastic bag, wrap it and send the mass to the refrigerator for about 40 minutes.
- After the specified time, we take out the dough from the bag and roll it by hand into a thick sausage, which we divide into three parts. We roll one of the parts into a thin layer, from which we cut out round cakes-blanks with the help of a lid or shape.
- Pour 40-60 g of granulated sugar onto a plate, mix it with cinnamon to taste.
- Bone in the resulting mixture one of the blanks on one side. After that, fold the cake in half so that the sugar side is inside.
- Again, roll the resulting crescent in a sugar-cinnamon mass and wrap it in a triangle.
- Roll the resulting product in cinnamon with sugar on all sides. Bake it for about 15-20 minutes in an oven preheated to 180 degrees.
- Be sure to sift the flour before adding it to the dough, this will help saturate it with oxygen and make your cookies more tender and airy. It is also worth remembering that even the highest quality flour may contain a small amount of extraneous elements, such as husk from grains, thread from bags or the remains of plastic bags. By removing flour from these undesirable ingredients, you will be sure of the quality of your cookies.
- Instead of a baking powder, baking soda vinegar is often used for dough. However, I do not advise doing this, because the curd may not contain enough lactic acid to interact with soda and your products will turn out to be too dense, and very hard the next day after baking.
- If before baking you are convinced that one baking sheet is not enough for the whole batch of billets, use the second baking sheet, or bake products in batches, one after the other.
How to decorate and serve cookies
- To make the treat even more attractive before serving, sprinkle hot products with a drop of condensed milk and sprinkle with confectionery powder. In the same way, you can decorate products with finely chopped nuts, candied fruits or multi-colored marmalade.
- In addition, I often decorate the finished triangles with melted black or milk chocolate melted in a water bath. Using a pastry syringe, you can apply very beautiful patterns on the surface of products.
- Do not forget that these products are very sweet and should not be served by placing them on a large dish in a slide. It is better to put cookies in 3-4 pieces on dessert plates and serve one at a table, so your kids can avoid overeating.
- As for drinks, milk is best suited to this liver. If you decide to serve products with juices, then choose unsweetened fresh without adding sugar.
If you like products prepared according to the recipe just described, I recommend that you familiarize yourself with other options for tasty and mouth-watering treats.
- Try the amazingly fragrant and unforgettably tender “sand biscuits”, which can be quickly prepared according to the most reliable recipe with detailed photos.
- Also, do not miss the incredibly delicious oatmeal oatmeal cookies with a memorable aroma and a very attractive look.
- You should definitely try the delicious gingerbread cookies, famous for their ease of preparation, accessible even to novice and inexperienced cooks.
- Fast, tasty and very soft gingerbread cookies on kefir will really please all members of your family, as well as guests who have looked at the light. Such gingerbread cookies have an amazing feature - they almost do not stale over time.
- If there are not enough products in the refrigerator to prepare complex treats, try grabbing a stunningly tender lean biscuit, which in its taste is no different from its counterparts in eggs and butter.
Sugar triangles cookies recipe with sugar
what we will need to cook this cookie:
● 100 g butter,
● 5 g of baking powder,
● 5 g vanilla sugar.
1. First, mix the softened butter and cottage cheese.
√ Mix best with a hand blender. It should get an airy homogeneous mass. A simple spoon will not work well, so use a blender.
2. In the resulting mass, gradually add flour and baking powder.
3. Knead the dough until it becomes soft. The dough should not stick to your fingers. If the cheese itself is wet, add a little flour.
4. When the dough is kneaded, it must be put in a bag, and put in the refrigerator for half an hour.
5. Sprinkle flour on the table, take out the dough from the refrigerator. Divide it into 2 parts. We remove one part back into the refrigerator, and roll out the other to 3-5 mm.
6. From rolled dough, cut round billets. This is convenient to do with a glass or cup. You can choose the diameter yourself. But the optimal diameter is from 8 cm.
7. Add sugar to a separate plate. Mix it with vanilla sugar.
8. Cooking a baking sheet. It must be covered with parchment paper greased with butter.
9. Now we will dip the cookies in sugar.
√ Having dipped one side, we turn the circle in half, with the sugar side inward.
√ Then dip again - also one side, and turn again. Sugar stays inside.
√ Dip one side of the rolled quarter into sugar. Now we spread the resulting quarter on a baking sheet, sugar up.
10. When the pan is full, send it to the oven at 200 °.
Cookies will be baked for approximately 10-15 minutes. He should have a golden crust. This temperature is needed to preserve the layered structure of cookies. At first, the cookies will rise very much, but will settle slightly during the baking process.
When the cookie is browned, remove it from the oven and let cool slightly. From the products that we prepared, about 25 pieces are obtained.
recipe source https://youtu.be/qlnUsNzdDc4
So immediately calculate the amount of ingredients. If the family is large, you can take 2-3 times more products. Cookies are sweet, crunchy and lush.